Price Match Policy* - Contact Us Before You Buy
- 90 Day complimentary first service on all bikes
- 5 Years Extended Parts Warranty
- 1 Year Free Brake & Gear Adjustments
- Basic Saddle Height Adjustment Included With All Race Bikes
- Option to upgrade to a Full Biometric Bike Fit ($299 value) with all Race Bikes for 50% discounted cost ($125.00).
Finance Options available in store
- ZipPay: Either on RRP or if on sale at a calculated Finance price.
- HUMM Finance (ex Certegy EziPay & OxiPay financing): Available only on RRP.
Images are indicative only, please see the Specifications section for detailed specifications
The information made available on stock on this website does not always accurately reflect the current or “real-time” availability of stock in store. Please feel free to contact us to confirm stock availability.
*Price match guarantee for new bikes advertised in NSW only. Prices in other states incur additional charges, please contact us for further details.
Please also note that Terms and Conditions apply with all offers and financing options.
PLEASE NOTE ALL CREDIT CARDS WILL INCUR A 1.5% SURCHARGE
FULL INTEGRATION, FLAT-OUT FAST. BUILT TO MEET THE DEMANDS OF PROFESSIONAL TRIATHLETES AND WORLD CHAMPION TIME TRIALISTS, THIS SPEEDING BULLET IS IN A CLASS OF ITS OWN. EXPERIENCE SUPREME AERODYNAMIC PERFORMANCE IN A RACE-READY PACKAGE.
Engineered using Computational Fluid Dynamics and dynamic wind-tunnel testing, the Trinity Advanced Pro delivers a proven aerodynamic advantage. Handcrafted from premium Advanced-grade composite and meticulously formed with Giant’s AeroSystem Shaping Technology, it slices through the wind better than any bike in its class. Made for racing against the clock—from Ironman triathlon distances to time trial road racing stages—it offers a comfortable fit for long distance training and racing. And its unique AeroVault system includes an integrated front hydration unit, top tube storage box and downtube water bottle that, together, improve the bike’s aero performance on the road.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS:
• AERO EFFICIENCY: Extensive CFD analysis, dynamic wind tunnel testing, and triathlon-specific design result in superior aero performance in a race-ready configuration.
• INTEGRATED DESIGN: Everything from the AeroVault System for accessible on-bike hydration and storage to the Giant brakes and cockpit are engineered to perform as a system.
• PERFECT FIT: Refined frame geometry and a wider range of adjustability allow for a triathlon-specific fit or a TT setup that’s designed to meet the unique demands of racing against the clock.
Frame: Advanced grade composite
Fork: AeroDrive Advanced grade composite fork with alloy/Composite hybrid steerer
Handlebar: Giant Trinity Composite basebar (TRI) with ski bend extensions
Stem: AeroDrive stem
Seatpost: Giant Trinity Composite
Brakes: Giant SpeedControl brakes with TT (UCI) rear brake cover
Brakes Levers: Giant Trinity Aero
Bottom Bracket: BB86 accepts press-fit style BB only, bearing set not included
Extras: AeroVault System: Integrated front hydration/toptube storage/downtube water bottle, integrated rear brake fairing