Price Match Policy* - Contact Us Before You Buy
- 90 Day complimentary first service on all bikes
- 5 Years Extended Parts Warranty
- 1 Year Free Brake & Gear Adjustments
- Basic Saddle Height Adjustment Included With All Race Bikes
- Option to upgrade to a Full Biometric Bike Fit ($299 value) with all Race Bikes for 50% discounted cost ($150.00).
Finance Options available in store
- ZipPay: Either on RRP or if on sale at a calculated Finance price.
- HUMM Finance (ex Certegy EziPay & OxiPay financing): Available only on RRP.
Images are indicative only, please see the Specifications section for detailed specifications
The information made available on stock on this website does not always accurately reflect the current or “real-time” availability of stock in store. Please feel free to contact us to confirm stock availability.
The Track Comp is an alloy bike with timeless styling. It's competition-ready but equally comfortable under riders demanding quick handling in city traffic.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS:
- A2-SL custom-butted alloy frame is lightweight and lively.
- Equipped with toe clips and straps for secure pedaling.
- Front and rear brake are included for urban riding, or take them off for racing.
- Flip-flop hub enables rider to ride fixed or free.
Frame: A2-SL custom-butted alloy
Fork: Elios 2, custom-butted Cr-Mo
Crankset: Fuji, forged alloy, 46T
Bottom Brackets: Sealed cartridge bearing
Pedals: Aero road with clips and straps
Cassette: 16T fixed cog with lockring
Chain: KMC Z510
Wheelset: Vera Corsa DPM27, double wall, 24/28H, Formula alloy track hubs
Brakeset: Alloy dual pivot
Brake Levers: Alloy 2-finger
Headset: FSA 1 1/8" threadless
Handlebar: Fuji Track alloy, 26mm
Stem: Fuji 3D-forged alloy, 26mm, +/-7å¡
Tape: Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
Saddle: Oval Concepts 300, steel rail
Seat Post: Fuji alloy, 27.2mm