Price Match Policy* - Contact Us Before You Buy
- 90 Day complimentary first service on all bikes
- 5 Years Extended Parts Warranty
- 1 Year Free Brake & Gear Adjustments
- Basic Saddle Height Adjustment Included With All Race Bikes
- Option to upgrade to a Full Biometric Bike Fit ($299 value) with all Race Bikes for 50% discounted cost ($125.00).
Finance Options available in store
- ZipPay: Either on RRP or if on sale at a calculated Finance price.
- HUMM Finance (ex Certegy EziPay & OxiPay financing): Available only on RRP.
Images are indicative only, please see the Specifications section for detailed specifications
The information made available on stock on this website does not always accurately reflect the current or “real-time” availability of stock in store. Please feel free to contact us to confirm stock availability.
*Price match guarantee for new bikes advertised in NSW only. Prices in other states incur additional charges, please contact us for further details.
Please also note that Terms and Conditions apply with all offers and financing options.
PLEASE NOTE ALL CREDIT CARDS WILL INCUR A 1.5% SURCHARGE
PURE, PRO-LEVEL ROAD PERFORMANCE FOR EVERY MOVE YOU MAKE. THIS COMPOSITE ROAD MACHINE CLIMBS, CORNERS AND DESCENDS WITH UNBEATABLE EFFICIENCY AND CONTROL. WITH INTEGRATED DISC BRAKES AND A TUBELESS WHEELSYSTEM, YOU’RE ALWAYS IN CONTROL.
From the superior stiffness-to-weight ratio of its Advanced SL composite frame to its integrated disc brakes including flat mounts and thru-axles—everything about this bike screams high performance. It’s the choice of Team CCC WorldTour racers for challenging road courses that favor all-rounder abilities. Our tubeless WheelSystem delivers speed and efficiency with a smoother ride and a reduced risk of flats. The Variant integrated seatpost balances efficiency and compliance. Proven Compact Road geometry, an OverDrive 2 steerer tube, and the massive MegaDrive downtube all work together to deliver legendary handling that’s synonymous with the TCR name.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS:
• PRO-LEVEL RACE EFFICIENCY: With the highest pedalling stiffness-to-weight ratio of any bike in its class, this frameset is engineered to give Giant pro road racers superior climbing efficiency, sprint stiffness and all-rounder capabilities.
• TOTAL CONTROL: Integrated disc brakes deliver smooth, powerful stopping power and modulation for added control in variable weather and road conditions. Flat mounts and thru-axles boost stiffness and improve overall handling.
• SPEED AND COMPLIANCE: Variant integrated seatpost design and Giant WheelSystem with tubeless tyres combine for a smooth ride and low rolling resistance.
Frame: Advanced SL grade composite, integrated seatpost, 12mm thru-axle
Fork: Advanced SL grade composite, full composite OverDrive 2 steerer, 12mm thru-axle
Headset: Integrated OverDrive 2 sealed cartridge bearing with composite spacers and top cap included
Seatpost: Integrated, Giant variant
Bottom Bracket: BB86 accepts press fit style BB only, bearing set not included
Extras: Front and rear 12mm thru-axles, 20mm ISP clamp, RideSense ANT+/Bluetooth