Price Match Policy* - Contact Us Before You Buy
- 90 Day complimentary first service on all bikes
- 5 Years Extended Parts Warranty
- 1 Year Free Brake & Gear Adjustments
- Basic Saddle Height Adjustment Included With All Race Bikes
- Option to upgrade to a Full Biometric Bike Fit ($299 value) with all Race Bikes for 50% discounted cost ($125.00).
Finance Options available in store
- ZipPay: Either on RRP or if on sale at a calculated Finance price.
- HUMM Finance (ex Certegy EziPay & OxiPay financing): Available only on RRP.
Images are indicative only, please see the Specifications section for detailed specifications
The information made available on stock on this website does not always accurately reflect the current or “real-time” availability of stock in store. Please feel free to contact us to confirm stock availability.
*Price match guarantee for new bikes advertised in NSW only. Prices in other states incur additional charges, please contact us for further details.
Please also note that Terms and Conditions apply with all offers and financing options.
PLEASE NOTE ALL CREDIT CARDS WILL INCUR A 1.5% SURCHARGE
Type: Road Bikes
Size: XS, Small, Medium, M/L, Large
Size CM: 51cm, 53cm, 55cm, 57cm, 58cm
Braking Type: Disc Brakes
Groupset: Shimano 105
Item condition: New
TRAINING, RACING, PUSHING IT TO THE LIMIT. WHETHER YOU’RE ATTACKING THE FIELD OR DIGGING DEEP FOR A NEW PR, THE LIGHTWEIGHT AND EFFICIENT TCR ADVANCED DISC WITH INTEGRATED DISC BRAKE TECHNOLOGY DELIVERS TOTAL PERFORMANCE ON THE ROAD.
Designed with Compact Road geometry and built with Giant’s Advanced-grade composite frame material, the TCR Advanced Disc delivers the best on-the-road efficiency of any bike in its class. The Variant seatpost adds just enough compliance to give it a balanced, race-tuned feel on the road. Our tubeless WheelSystem delivers speed and efficiency with a smoother ride and a reduced risk of flats. And with its integrated disc-brake technology, including flat mounts and 12mm front and rear thru-axles, it’s an all-weather, all-conditions race machine to keep you at the front of the pack.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS:
• ROAD RACING EFFICIENCY: With one of the highest pedalling stiffness-to-weight ratios of any bike in its class, this frameset is engineered to give competitive road riders superior climbing efficiency, sprint stiffness and all-rounder capabilities.
• TOTAL CONTROL: Integrated disc brakes deliver smooth, powerful stopping power and modulation for added control in variable weather and road conditions. Flat mounts and thru-axles boost stiffness and improve overall handling.
• SPEED AND COMPLIANCE: The Variant composite seatpost and Giant WheelSystem with tubeless tyres combine for a smooth ride and low rolling resistance.
Frame: Advanced grade composite, 12mm thru-axle
Fork: Advanced grade composite, hybrid OverDrive steerer, 12mm thru-axle
Handlebar: Giant Contact, 31.8mm
Stem: Giant Contact, 8°
Seat Post: Giant Variant, Composite
Saddle: Giant Contact, Forward
Shifters: Shimano 105, 22sp
Front Derailleur: Shimano 105
Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105
Brakes: Shimano 105 hydraulic disc, Fr: 160, Rr: 140mm
Brake Levers: Shimano 105 hydraulic
Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-30T, 11sp
Chain: KMC X11EL 1
Crankset: Shimano RS510, 36-52T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano press fit
Rims: Giant PR2 disc tubeless
Hubs: Giant alloy disc, 28H
Spokes: Stainless steel, 14-15g
Tyres: Giant Gavia AC 1 tubeless, 700x25c