Giant Propel Advanced Pro Disc Team Limited Edition! 2019 - Last One!
Now AU$4,749 AU$4,999
Brought to you by Cycleworld
Price Match Policy - Contact Us Before You Buy*
- Zip Pay and Certegy payment options available - visit shop.cycleworld for more information
- 5 Years Extended Parts Warranty*
- 1 Year Free Adjustments
- $199 Biometric Bike Fit Included With All Race Bikes
* Conditions Apply
Images are indicative only, please see the Specifications section for detailed specifications
The future of aero road. Lightweight, super stiff and nearly invisible to the wind, this composite road machine offers a true advantage for sprinting and solo riding. With its integrated disc brake technology, you have more control for chaotic sprints and descents.
Meticulously developed for best-in-class aero road performance, this razor sharp road racer offers a true advantage for sprinting and solo riding. The frame is handcrafted using Advanced grade composite material to produce a bike that's lightweight and stiff, with a sharp, responsive ride quality. Its disc brakes are completely integrated within the frame using flat mount callipers and thru-axles designed to optimise the technology. From sprints to solo attacks, cornering and descents, the new Propel Advanced Pro Disc helps you slice through the wind and gain an advantage on the competition.
Key Performance Factors:
Integrated aerodynamics: AeroSystem Shaping, a result of CFD analysis and dynamic wind tunnel testing, optimises aerodynamic performance at every yaw angle. The truncated ellipse airfoil tube shapes and Contact SL Aero cockpit help produce the best overall performance.
Total control: Integrated disc brakes deliver powerful stopping power and modulation for added control in variable weather. Flat mounts and thru-axles boost stiffness and improve overall handling and an integrated WheelSystem with a 65mm rear rim and shallower 42mm front rim optimises aerodynamics and control.
Unrivalled effieciency: Advanced grade composite frameset features high performance materials and Giant manufacturing processes for optimised stiffness and the lowest weight in its category.
Frame: Advanced grade composite, 12mm thru-axle
Fork: Advanced grade composite, full composite OverDrive2 steerer, 12mm thru-axle
Handlebar: Giant Contact SL Aero, Alloy
Stem: Giant Contact SL Aero, Alloy
Seat Post: Giant Aero composite
Saddle: Giant Contact SL, Forward
Shifters: Shimano Ultegra, 22-speed
Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
Brakes: Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc, 140mm
Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra hydraulic
Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 11-30T, 11-speed
Chain: KMC X11SL-1
Crankset: Shimano Ultegra, 52/36T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano PressFit
Wheelset: Giant SLR 1 Aero Disc Composite CenterLock DBL WheelSystem, 42mm
Rims: Front, 65mm Rear, Front: 21H, Rear: 24H, Giant Gavia
Tyres: Giant Gavia AC 1 tubeless, 700 x 25c
• Store Trading Hours •
Saturday: 9am - 4pm
Sunday: 10am - 4pm
Monday: 9am - 5:30pm
Tuesday: 9am - 5:30pm
Wednesday: 9am - 5:30pm
Thursday: 9am - 8pm
Friday: 9am - 5:30pm
- Please email or call us for sizing advice and to confirm availability of your size. While we maintain a large variety of colours and sizes in stock we may have to order in the exact model you are looking for. Lead times are usually 3 to 4 working days should this be required.
- Please note that we are unable to ship bikes for purchase due to supplier dealership agreements. This is standard practice for all quality bike brands in Australia and should be adhered to by all retailers.
- We try to have the most accurate picture of our listed products, unfortunately exact images aren't always available, if you have any questions please email or call us to confirm as they are illustrative only.
* Please note that Specifications can be subject to change without notice.