Price Match Policy* - Contact Us Before You Buy
- 90 Day complimentary first service on all bikes
- 5 Years Extended Parts Warranty
- 1 Year Free Brake & Gear Adjustments
- Basic Saddle Height Adjustment Included With All Race Bikes
- Option to upgrade to a Full Biometric Bike Fit ($299 value) with all Race Bikes for 50% discounted cost ($125.00).
Finance Options available in store
- ZipPay: Either on RRP or if on sale at a calculated Finance price.
- HUMM Finance (ex Certegy EziPay & OxiPay financing): Available only on RRP.
Images are indicative only, please see the Specifications section for detailed specifications
The information made available on stock on this website does not always accurately reflect the current or “real-time” availability of stock in store. Please feel free to contact us to confirm stock availability.
*Price match guarantee for new bikes advertised in NSW only. Prices in other states incur additional charges, please contact us for further details.
Please also note that Terms and Conditions apply with all offers and financing options.
PLEASE NOTE ALL CREDIT CARDS WILL INCUR A 1.5% SURCHARGE
Type: Road Bikes
Size: Small, Medium, M/L, Large, XL
Size CM: 53cm, 54cm, 56cm, 57cm, 59cm
Braking Type: Disc Brakes
Groupset: SRAM Red eTap
Item condition: New
GO LONGER, GO FASTER, AND SMOOTH OUT ROUGH ROADS WITH A FRAMESET AND INTEGRATED PARTS THAT ARE ENGINEERED FOR COMPLIANCE. FROM GRAN FONDOS TO EPIC SOLO RIDES, THIS LIGHTWEIGHT COMPOSITE BIKE IS EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR YOUR MOST CHALLENGING RIDES.
With the perfect blend of stiffness and compliance, Defy Advanced Pro delivers a smooth, fast ride quality even on rough roads. Its innovative technologies include a D-Fuse composite seatpost and Contact SLR D-Fuse composite handlebar. These integrated cockpit components work as a system to add compliance and reduce road shocks and vibrations. The Advanced-grade composite frame is also integrated for disc brakes, with flat-mount disc brake tabs and 12mm front and rear thru-axles, plus clearance for high-volume tyres up to 32c. The oversized and tapered OverDrive 2 steerer tube boosts cornering precision, while the MegaDrive downtube and PowerCore bottom bracket deliver precise handling and class-leading pedalling efficiency.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS:
• ENGINEERED COMPLIANCE: Advanced Composite frame is specifically engineered for endurance road riding, delivering a smoother ride quality and less fatigue on long rides. The D-Fuse seatpost and handlebar system works seamlessly with the frame to absorb road shocks and vibrations.
• TOTAL CONTROL: Seamless disc brake integration including flat mounts and 12mm front and rear thru-axles produces more consistent braking power for better control, even in wet weather and rough roads.
• VERSATILITY: Endurance road geometry, added tyre clearance (up to 32c) and disc-brake integration allow you to tackle a variety of roads and conditions, from smooth pavement to rugged backroads and mountain passes.
Frame: Advanced grade composite, 12mm thru-axle
Fork: Advanced grade composite, full composite OverDrive 2 steerer, 12mm thru-axle
Handlebar: Giant Contact SLR D-Fuse, 31.8mm
Stem: Giant Contact SL Stealth, 8°
Seat Post: Giant D-Fuse SL, Composite
Saddle: Giant Contact SL, Neutral
Shifters: SRAM Red eTap AXS, 24sp
Front Derailleur: SRAM Red eTap AXS
Rear Derailleur: SRAM Red eTap AXS
Brakes: SRAM Red HRD eTap AXS, 160mm
Brake Levers: SRAM Red HRD eTap AXS
Cassette: SRAM XG-1290, 10-33T, 12sp
Chain: SRAM Red, 12sp
Crankset: SRAM Red DUB w/power meter, 33-46T
Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB press fit
Wheelset: Giant SLR 1 Disc Composite Centerlock, DBL, WheelSystem, 30mm, Fr:21H, Rr:24H
Tyres: Giant Gavia Fondo 1 tubeless, 700x32c