Price Match Policy* - Contact Us Before You Buy
- 90 Day complimentary first service on all bikes
- 5 Years Extended Parts Warranty
- 1 Year Free Brake & Gear Adjustments
- Basic Saddle Height Adjustment Included With All Race Bikes
- Option to upgrade to a Full Biometric Bike Fit ($299 value) with all Race Bikes for 50% discounted cost ($125.00).
Finance Options available in store
- ZipPay: Either on RRP or if on sale at a calculated Finance price.
- HUMM Finance (ex Certegy EziPay & OxiPay financing): Available only on RRP.
Images are indicative only, please see the Specifications section for detailed specifications
The information made available on stock on this website does not always accurately reflect the current or “real-time” availability of stock in store. Please feel free to contact us to confirm stock availability.
*Price match guarantee for new bikes advertised in NSW only. Prices in other states incur additional charges, please contact us for further details.
Please also note that Terms and Conditions apply with all offers and financing options.
PLEASE NOTE ALL CREDIT CARDS WILL INCUR A 1.5% SURCHARGE
Type: Road Bikes
Size: XS, Small, Medium, M/L, Large, XL
Size CM: 51cm, 53cm, 54cm, 56cm, 57cm, 59cm
Braking Type: Disc Brakes
Groupset: Shimano Tiagra
Item condition: New
THE PERFECT BLEND OF CONFIDENT AND CAPABLE. THIS UPDATED ALL-ROUNDER HELPS YOU EXPAND YOUR ROAD RIDING HORIZONS WITH A LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINIUM FRAME AND PERFORMANCE PARTS THAT CAN HANDLE SMOOTH ROADS, ROUGH ROADS AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN.
Engineered with Giant’s lightweight ALUXX SL aluminium frame technology, the all-new Contend SL Disc delivers a confident ride quality that’s lightweight, compliant and balanced for a wide variety of road riding enthusiasts. Seamless disc-brake integration gives you more control regardless of road or weather conditions, and the innovative D-Fuse composite seatpost dampens road vibrations. Added tyre clearance (up to 32c) means you can now run larger volume tyres for a smoother ride quality, and our Giant Tubeless System improves rolling efficiency and grip while minimising the risk of flats.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS:
• BALANCED ROAD GEOMETRY: Frame is specifically engineered to produce a balanced, all-rounder feel that blends confident rider positioning with agile cornering and acceleration.
• SMOOTH RIDE QUALITY: Innovative D-Fuse composite seatpost design reduces road shocks and vibrations, and a Giant WheelSystem lets you run tubeless tyres up to 32c for a smoother ride quality and reduced risk of flats.
• TOTAL CONTROL: Seamless disc brake integration including flat mounts and 12mm front and rear thru-axles produces more consistent braking power for better control, even in wet weather and rough roads.
Frame: ALUXX SL grade aluminium, 12mm thru-axle
Fork: Composite, OverDrive steerer, 12mm thru-axle
Handlebar: Giant Connect, 31.8mm
Stem: Giant Contact, 8°
Seat Post: Giant D-Fuse, Composite
Saddle: Giant Contact, Forward
Shifters: Shimano Tiagra, 20sp
Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
Brakes: Giant Conduct brake semi-hydraulic disc, Fr: 160mm, Rr: 140mm
Brake Levers: Shimano Tiagra
Cassette: Shimano HG500, 11-34T, 10sp
Chain: KMC X10-1
Crankset: Shimano Tiagra, 34-50T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano press-fit
Rims: Giant SR2 disc tubeless
Hubs: Giant alloy disc, 28H
Spokes: Stainless steel, 14g
Tyres: Giant Gavia Fondo 2 tubeless, 700x28c