Price Match Policy* - Contact Us Before You Buy
- 90 Day complimentary first service on all bikes
- 5 Years Extended Parts Warranty
- 1 Year Free Brake & Gear Adjustments
- Basic Saddle Height Adjustment Included With All Race Bikes
- Option to upgrade to a Full Biometric Bike Fit ($299 value) with all Race Bikes for 50% discounted cost ($125.00).
Finance Options available in store
- ZipPay: Either on RRP or if on sale at a calculated Finance price.
- HUMM Finance (ex Certegy EziPay & OxiPay financing): Available only on RRP.
Images are indicative only, please see the Specifications section for detailed specifications
The information made available on stock on this website does not always accurately reflect the current or “real-time” availability of stock in store. Please feel free to contact us to confirm stock availability.
*Price match guarantee for new bikes advertised in NSW only. Prices in other states incur additional charges, please contact us for further details.
Please also note that Terms and Conditions apply with all offers and financing options.
PLEASE NOTE ALL CREDIT CARDS WILL INCUR A 1.5% SURCHARGE
Type: Road Bikes
Size: XS, Small, Medium, M/L, XL
Size CM: 51cm, 53cm, 54cm, 56cm, 59cm
Braking Type: Disc Brakes
Groupset: Shimano Tiagra
Item condition: New
EXPLORE AN UNKNOWN CORNER OF YOUR MAP. CLIMB THAT SUMMIT YOU SEE IN THE DISTANCE. WITH DISC BRAKES AND SMOOTH-RIDING, HIGH-VOLUME TUBELESS TYRES, THIS NEW ROAD MACHINE ENCOURAGES YOU TO ELEVATE YOUR ROAD RIDING ADVENTURES
Designed and developed for aspiring riders looking to elevate their road riding abilities, Contend AR combines a smooth, responsive ride quality with an ability to handle adventurous new routes. Its disc-brake integration and generous tyre clearance (up to 38c) put you in control, even on rough roads. Its D-Fuse composite seatpost dampens road vibrations, giving you a smoother, more enjoyable ride experience and minimising fatigue. This is a true all-rounder for those road riders who have a thirst for adventure.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS:
• BALANCED ROAD GEOMETRY: Frame is specifically engineered to produce a balanced, all-rounder feel that blends confident rider positioning with agile cornering and acceleration.
• SMOOTH RIDE QUALITY: Innovative D-Fuse seatpost design reduces road shocks and vibrations, and a Giant WheelSystem lets you run tubeless tyres up to 38c for a smoother ride quality and reduced risk of flats.
• TOTAL CONTROL: Seamless disc brake integration including flat mounts and 12mm front and rear thru-axles produces more consistent braking power for better control, even in wet weather and rough roads.
Frame: ALUXX grade aluminium, 12mm thru-axle
Fork: Composite, OverDrive steerer, 12mm thru-axle
Handlebar: Giant Connect, 31.8mm
Stem: Giant Contact, 8°
Seat post: Giant D-Fuse, Composite
Saddle: Giant Contact, Forward
Shifters: Shimano Tiagra, 20sp
Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
Brakes: Giant Conduct brake semi-hydraulic disc, 160mm
Brake Levers: Shimano Tiagra
Cassette: Shimano HG500, 11-34T, 10sp
Chain: KMC X10
Crankset: Shimano Tiagra, 34-50T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano Sealed
Rims: Giant SR2 disc tubeless
Hubs: Giant alloy disc, 28H
Spokes: Stainless steel, 14g
Tyres: Giant Gavia Fondo 2 tubeless, 700x32c