Avanti Corsa SL 2 Disc 2017 - Clearance
Now AU$2,999 AU$4,499
Brought to you by Cycleworld
Price Match Policy - Contact Us Before You Buy*
- Zip Pay and Certegy payment options available - visit shop.cycleworld for more information
- 5 Years Extended Parts Warranty*
- 1 Year Free Adjustments
- $199 Biometric Bike Fit Included With All Race Bikes
* Conditions Apply
Images are indicative only, please see the Specifications section for detailed specifications
The Corsa SL 2 Disc (SuperLight) is a climber designed to attack, built with Shimano Ultegra components to take you across the line, faster.
Frame: ADT R5 Carbon, Performance Road Geometry, Universal component capability, 142x12mm Thru axle, Flat Mount Disc Brake
Fork: ADT R5 Carbon Integrated with 1.5"-1 1/8" Steerer, 100x12mm Thru Axle, Flat Mount Disc Brake
Wheelset / Rims: DT Swiss R24 Spline Disc Wheelset
Hubs: Included in wheelset
Spokes: Included in wheelset
Tyres: Kenda Kountach 700 x 25c Folding
Shifters: Shimano ST-RS685 22-Speed with Shimano Gear cables
Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 6800
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 6800
Crankset: Shimano Ultegra 6800 Compact 52/36T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano SM-BB71 Press Fit
Chain: KMC X11L
Cassette: Shimano 105 5800 11-28T 11-Speed
Brakes: Shimano BR-RS805 Hydraulic Disc, 140mm Rotors
Brake Levers: Shimano RS685 Hydraulic Disc
Handlebar: 3T Ergonova 31.8mm
Handlebar Stem: 3T ARX II Team 31.8mm
Headset: Tapered Integrated Aheadset 1-1/8"- 1.5"
Grips: Zero Suede Micro Wrap
Saddle: Prologo Kappa Evo
Seat Post: Zero Attack Team Carbon 27.2mm
• Store Trading Hours •
Saturday: 9am - 4pm
Sunday: 10am - 4pm
Monday: 9am - 5:30pm
Tuesday: 9am - 5:30pm
Wednesday: 9am - 5:30pm
Thursday: 9am - 8pm
Friday: 9am - 5:30pm
- Please email or call us for sizing advice and to confirm availability of your size. While we maintain a large variety of colours and sizes in stock we may have to order in the exact model you are looking for. Lead times are usually 3 to 4 working days should this be required.
- Please note that we are unable to ship bikes for purchase due to supplier dealership agreements. This is standard practice for all quality bike brands in Australia and should be adhered to by all retailers.
- We try to have the most accurate picture of our listed products, unfortunately exact images aren't always available, if you have any questions please email or call us to confirm as they are illustrative only.
* Please note that Specifications can be subject to change without notice.