Price Match Policy* - Contact Us Before You Buy
- 90 Day complimentary first service on all bikes
- 5 Years Extended Parts Warranty
- 1 Year Free Brake & Gear Adjustments
- Basic Saddle Height Adjustment Included With All Race Bikes
- Option to upgrade to a Full Biometric Bike Fit ($299 value) with all Race Bikes for 50% discounted cost ($125.00).
Finance Options available in store
- ZipPay: Either on RRP or if on sale at a calculated Finance price.
- HUMM Finance (ex Certegy EziPay & OxiPay financing): Available only on RRP.
Images are indicative only, please see the Specifications section for detailed specifications
The information made available on stock on this website does not always accurately reflect the current or “real-time” availability of stock in store. Please feel free to contact us to confirm stock availability.
*Price match guarantee for new bikes advertised in NSW only. Prices in other states incur additional charges, please contact us for further details.
Please also note that Terms and Conditions apply with all offers and financing options.
PLEASE NOTE ALL CREDIT CARDS WILL INCUR A 1.5% SURCHARGE.
Type: Hardtail Mountain Bikes
Frame in inches: 17"
Colour: Matte Black
Riding Style: Trail
Wheel Size: 27.5"
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore
Item condition: New
ALL ROUND TRAIL FUN
The alternative to our BIG.NINE 29er hardtails for riders who prefer the smaller 650B wheels. The latest aluminium frame generation of our BIG.SEVEN TFS and SPEED mountain bikes featuring slim tube shapes create a new look and a more relaxed geometry. A shorter top tube and a higher head tube offering a more upright riding position and enhanced trail visibility.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS:
- RACELITE 61 ALUMINIUM: We use a minimum of 6061 aluminium. The payback is that itÛªs possible to make lighter and more advanced frames. We use an additional heat treatment and double-butted wall thicknesses to produce light and stiff frames.
- TFS-TECHNO FORMING SYSTEM: Technoforming is a mechanical forming process, shaping the tubes by using negative moulds, at times combined with an internal metal core.
- X-TAPER HEADTUBE: Using a tapered head tube with 1 1/8" bearings in the top and 1 1/4" or 1 1/2" in the bottom creates superb stiffness and precise, confidence-inspiring steering.
- INTERNAL CABLE: Cables are routed through the frame, entering and exiting through smooth sockets. The bike looks neat, whilst the cables are protected from moisture and dirt.
- DOWN TUBE EXIT: Ensures that internally routed cables and wires can move freely without causing any trouble whilst remaining easily accessible for servicing.
- C-S POST MOUNT DISC: Post mount disc brake calipers fit directly onto the seat stay for a strong and light connection whilst a chainstay post mount positions the caliper on the chainstay within the rear triangle for extra protection and better distribution of braking forces. Another benefit is that internal cable routing is also easier and neater via the chainstay.
- F-MOUNT: "F-Mount" equipped bikes have integrated fittings for mudguards (some bikes require model specific mudguards), making fitting fast and simple.
- K-MOUNT DROP-OUT: Integrated mount on the chainstay to fit a MERIDA kickstand.
- C-MOUNT: "C-Mount" equipped bikes have the fixing points for a rear rack already integrated (some bikes require model specific rear rack), making fitting fast, simple and reliable.
- REMOTE LOCK-OUT: The suspension fork and/or rear shock can be locked, either directly or via a Û÷remote controlÛª lever on the handlebar.
Frame: BIG.SEVEN TFS Racelite 61 aluminium
Fork: Suntour XCR32 RL-R, Air, 100mm suspension travel, Tapered, Remote lockout
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore Shadow+
Shifters: Shimano Deore
Brake Levers: Shimano MT-200
Brakes: Shimano MT-200
Chainwheel: Alpha Drive 1x, 30T
Chain: KMC X10-1
Hubs: Shimano TX505, 100x9mm width, 32 spoke holes, Centerlock / Shimano TX505, 135x9mm width, 32 spoke holes, Centerlock
Rims: MERIDA Comp CC, 20mm inner width
Freewheel: Sunrace CSMS2, 11-42T, 10-speed
Tyres: Maxxis Ikon, 27.5 x 2.2", folding
Spokes: Black stainless
Handlebar Stem: MERIDA Comp CC, 31.8mm diameter, 6å¡ stem angle
Handlebar: MERIDA Expert CC, 720mm width, 10mm rise
Headset: MERIDA M2341 neck, 2191022388
Seat Post: MERIDA Comp CC, 30.9mm diameter, 0mm setback
Saddle: MERIDA Comp CC
Pedals: VP, VPE-891