Price Match Policy* - Contact Us Before You Buy
- 90 Day complimentary first service on all bikes
- 5 Years Extended Parts Warranty
- 1 Year Free Brake & Gear Adjustments
- Basic Saddle Height Adjustment Included With All Race Bikes
- Option to upgrade to a Full Biometric Bike Fit ($299 value) with all Race Bikes for 50% discounted cost ($125.00).
Finance Options available in store
- ZipPay: Either on RRP or if on sale at a calculated Finance price.
- HUMM Finance (ex Certegy EziPay & OxiPay financing): Available only on RRP.
Images are indicative only, please see the Specifications section for detailed specifications
The information made available on stock on this website does not always accurately reflect the current or “real-time” availability of stock in store. Please feel free to contact us to confirm stock availability.
*Price match guarantee for new bikes advertised in NSW only. Prices in other states incur additional charges, please contact us for further details.
Please also note that Terms and Conditions apply with all offers and financing options.
PLEASE NOTE ALL CREDIT CARDS WILL INCUR A 1.5% SURCHARGE
Type: Hardtail Mountain Bikes
Size: Medium, Large, XL
Frame in inches: 17", 18.5", 20.5"
Riding Style: Cross Country
Wheel Size: 29"
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT
Item condition: New
CHAOTIC STARTS, THE BATTLE FOR POSITION, RED ZONE CLIMBS AND TECHNICAL DESCENTS. XC RACING IS WHERE ADRENALINE MEETS ENDURANCE, AND THIS ALL-NEW SUPERLIGHT HARDTAIL GIVES YOU JUST THE KICK YOU NEED TO MOVE UP THROUGH THE PACK.
When it comes to pure XC racing speed and performance, nothing beats the efficiency of a lightweight composite hardtail. The new XtC Advanced SL 29 builds on its World Cup pedigree with a totally re-engineered frame that represents the lightest off-road machine we’ve ever built. The superlight chassis is handcrafted with pro-level Advanced SL composite, featuring geometry that’s optimised for its balanced, stable and fast-rolling 29-inch wheels. Each one is custom assembled with a specific composite layup schedule that varies according to frame size. The result? Supercharged climbing efficiency, smooth compliance through roots, rocks and ruts, and uncompromising performance to match your XC obsession.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS:
• SUPERLIGHT AND RESPONSIVE: Pro-level Advanced SL composite frame is the lightest off-road frame Giant has ever produced, offering serious XC racers a competitive advantage for climbing, accelerating and sprinting.
• ULTRA-EFFICIENT: The frame is engineered with the highest stiffness-to-weight-ratio of any hardtail mountain bike in its class, which translates to ultra-efficient pedalling power and precise handling on the trail.
• CUSTOM COMPLIANCE: Each frame is custom-tuned based on its size. Individual composite lay-up schedules are created to optimise vertical compliance to produce a smoother ride quality on XC terrain.
Frame: Advanced SL grade composite, Boost
Fork: RockShox SID Select+ DebonAir, OverDrive steerer, TwistLoc Sprint 15x110 Maxle Stealth, 100mm travel
Handlebar: Giant Contact SL XC Flat, 31.8mm
Stem: Giant Contact SL, 8 degree
Seat Post: Giant Contact Composite, 30.9mm
Saddle: Giant Contact SL, Forward
Shifters: Shimano XT, 12sp
Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT Shadow+
Brakes: Shimano XT hydraulic disc, Fr:180mm, Rr: 160mm
Brake Levers: Shimano XT hydraulic
Cassette: Shimano XT, 10-51T, 12sp
Chain: Shimano SLX
Crankset: Shimano XT, 32T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano press fit
Wheelset: Giant XCR 1 29 Hookless Composite, DBL, WheelSystem, 28H
Tyres: Maxxis Rekon Race 60TPI EXO TLR, Folding, 29 x 2.25"