Price Match Policy* - Contact Us Before You Buy
• 90 Day complimentary first service on all bikes
• 5 Years Extended Parts Warranty
• 1 Year Free Brake & Gear Adjustments
• Basic Saddle Height Adjustment Included With All Race Bikes
• Option to upgrade to a Full Biometric Bike Fit ($299 value) with all Race Bikes for 50% discounted cost ($125.00).
Finance Options available in store
• ZipPay: Either on RRP or if on sale at a calculated Finance price.
• HUMM Finance (ex Certegy EziPay & OxiPay financing): Available only on RRP.
Images are indicative only, please see the Specifications section for detailed specifications
The information made available on stock on this website does not always accurately reflect the current or “real-time” availability of stock in store. Please feel free to contact us to confirm stock availability.
Scott's Gravel bikes just love a rugged ride. Up old logging roads, or on Europe's toughest CX tracks, know that you've got the right tool for the job.
T'was not so long ago that gravel roads were the bane of roadies. Today, there's a rapidly growing group of cyclists who are actively searching adventure on gravel roads. No traffic, no problem.
The SCOTT Speedster Gravel 20 Disc is your one stop do-it-all shop for when the path gets less travelled. With a Shimano drivetrain, some rugged Schwalbe G-One tires and Syncros components, the Speedster Gravel 20 is well equipped for any and all adventures.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS:
• Speedster Gravel Disc Alloy Frame
• Speedster Gravel Carbon Disc Fork.
Frame: Speedster Gravel Disc, D.Butted 6061 Alloy, Endurance geometry, Integrated Headtube
Fork: Speedster Gravel Carbon Disc, 1 1/8"-1 1/4" Carbon steerer
Headset: Integrated Steel Cup tapered
Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 Black RD-R7000-GS, 22-speed
Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 Black FD-R7000
Shifters: Shimano ST-R7020 Disc, Dual control, 22-speed
Brakes: Shimano BR-R7070 Hyd Disc, 160/F and 160/R mm SM-RT70 CL Rotor
Crankset: Shimano FC-RS510 Black, Hyperdrive 50x34T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-RS500
Handlebar: Syncros Creston 2.0 Flare, Alloy, 31.8mm
Handlebar Stem: JD ST123A Alloy, 1 1/8", four Bolt 31.8mm
Seat Post: Syncros RR2.5, 27.2mm, 300mm
Saddle: Syncros FL2.5
Hubs: Formula Team CL Disc 28H
Chain: KMC X11
Cassette: Shimano CS-HG700, 11-34T
Spokes: SHA-DAR Black 2mm
Rims: Syncros Race 24 Disc, 28H Front / 28H Rear
Tyres: Schwalbe G-One Allround, 700x35C
Weight: 10.04kgs / 22.13lbs
System Weight: 120kg (The overall weight includes the bike, the rider, the equipment and possible additional luggage)