Price Match Policy* - Contact Us Before You Buy
- 90 Day complimentary first service on all bikes
- 5 Years Extended Parts Warranty
- 1 Year Free Brake & Gear Adjustments
- Basic Saddle Height Adjustment Included With All Race Bikes
- Option to upgrade to a Full Biometric Bike Fit ($299 value) with all Race Bikes for 50% discounted cost ($125.00).
Finance Options available in store
- ZipPay: Either on RRP or if on sale at a calculated Finance price.
- HUMM Finance (ex Certegy EziPay & OxiPay financing): Available only on RRP.
Images are indicative only, please see the Specifications section for detailed specifications
The information made available on stock on this website does not always accurately reflect the current or “real-time” availability of stock in store. Please feel free to contact us to confirm stock availability.
*Price match guarantee for new bikes advertised in NSW only. Prices in other states incur additional charges, please contact us for further details.
Please also note that Terms and Conditions apply with all offers and financing options.
PLEASE NOTE ALL CREDIT CARDS WILL INCUR A 1.5% SURCHARGE
Type: Gravel Bikes
Size: XS, Small, Medium, M/L, Large, XL
Size CM: 53cm, 54cm, 55cm, 56cm, 57cm, 59cm
Braking Type: Disc Brakes
Groupset: Shimano Tiagra
Item condition: New
OVER HALF THE WORLD’S ROAD ARE UNPAVED, OFFERING AMPLE OPPORTUNITIES FOR ADVENTURE ON GRAVEL, DIRT AND SCENIC BYWAYS. THIS LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINIUM ALL-ROUNDER IS THE PERFECT WAY TO EXPLORE ROADS YOU’VE ALWAYS THOUGHT ABOUT BUT NEVER RIDDEN.
The concept of “gravel riding” means different things to different people. But whether you ride dirt roads, trails, gravel, or a mix of everything, the challenges are the same. You want a bike that floats right through it, keeps you in control, and is comfortable for long days in the saddle. The new Revolt delivers on all accounts. It features a lightweight ALUXX aluminium frame and composite fork, each engineered to balance stiffness (for efficiency) and compliance (for comfort and control). It comes with integrated components including the D-Fuse seatpost and Contact XR D-Fuse handlebar to further absorb road shocks and vibrations. The frame is integrated for disc brakes and it has clearance for larger tyres up to 45c. Lastly, Revolt comes with a number of built-in features including the X-Defender downtube protector and smart-mount system for racks and accessories to help you make the most of your gravel-riding adventures.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS:
- VERSATILE GRAVEL GEOMETRY: Gravel-riding geometry features endurance positioning and shorter chainstays. The result is precise handling, agility and control in all situations, from out-of-the-saddle road climbs to fast and rugged dirt road descents.
- TUNED COMPLIANCE: Innovative Contact XR D-Fuse handlebar and D-Fuse seatpost work as a system to help absorb shock without sacrificing the stiffness needed for aggressive road performance. Added frame clearance for high-volume 45c tyres helps smooth out rough roads, gravel and dirt.
- ALL-ROUNDER EFFICIENCY: The ALUXX aluminium frame delivers efficient pedalling power and all-round versatility, giving you a smooth, fast ride quality on variable riding surfaces.
Frame: ALUXX grade aluminium, 12mm thru-axle
Fork: Advanced grade composite, full composite OverDrive steerer, 12mm thru-axle
Handlebar: Giant Contact XR D-Fuse, 31.8mm
Stem: Giant Contact, 8°
Seat Post: Giant D-Fuse, alloy
Saddle: Giant Contact, Neutral
Shifters: Shimano Tiagra, 20sp
Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
Brakes: Giant Conduct SL brake semi-hydraulic disc, 160mm
Brake Levers: Shimano Tiagra
Cassette: Shimano HG500, 11-34T, 10sp
Chain: KMC X10
Crankset: FSA Omega, 32-48T
Bottom Bracket: FSA Sealed
Rims: Giant SX2, disc tubeless
Hubs: Giant sport disc, 28H
Spokes: Stainless steel, 14g
Tyres: Giant CrossCut AT2 tubeless, 700x38c