SE Bikes STR-24 Quadangle 24" 2019
Now AU$1,349 AU$1,449
Brought to you by Cycleworld
Price Match Policy - Contact Us Before You Buy*
- Zip Pay and Certegy payment options available - visit shop.cycleworld for more information
- 5 Years Extended Parts Warranty*
- 1 Year Free Adjustments
- $199 Biometric Bike Fit Included With All Race Bikes
* Conditions Apply
Images are indicative only, please see the Specifications section for detailed specifications
Before the Quadangle there was the STR-1. This dates back to the late 1970s when Stu Thomsen was SE Racing’s National #1 pro and the sport’s first superstar. His signature frame at the time was the Stu Thomsen Replica-1. The STR-1 frame had a unique design with both of the double down tubes wrapping underneath the bottom bracket shell and continuing around the Looptail rear end all the way back to the seat tube. Less than ten STR-1 bikes were produced, making them almost mythical and the most sought-after frames of all time in the vintage BMX world. Fast forward over 40 years to today and SE is proud to bring you the third STR retro bike, the limited edition STR-24. All of the unique features and radness of the original STR-1, but built for the cruiser class with 24" wheels. This bike comes with an authentic SE Racing/Stu Thomsen trading card personally signed by Stu. Once again, "We Make It Happen."
Frame: Stu Thomsen Replica, 100% Cr-Mo Tubing, STR-1 Inspired Double Downtube Wrap Beneath 68mm American Bottom Bracket, Looptail Rear End, Retro Dropouts, Limited Edition & Individually Numbered on the Inside of the Rear Dropout
Fork: Cowboy Cut Landing Gear, Full Cr-Mo
Crankset: Redline Flight Cranks, Dual Pinch Bolt, 180mm, Sealed Bearing American Bottom Bracket, 134mm Spindle Length, 19mm Spindle Diameter, 39T Redline Flight Sprocket
Pedals: SE Racing Bear Traps
Chain: KMC Z6
Wheelset: Sealed Bearing SE Mohawk Hubs, 36H High-Flange Alloy, w/ Double-wall Rims, 17T Freewheel, Stainless Spokes
Tyres: Vee Tire Co MK3 24" x 1.85" Front & Rear
Brakeset: Tektro 837-AL V-Brake, Slick Cable
Brake Levers: Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
Headset: Tange DX4, Aluminum Cups, 1-1/8" Threadless, SE Wing Logos on Bottom Cup
Handlebar: Big Honkin' Cr-Mo Cruiser Bar, 29" x 6", 10° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep
Stem: Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo & Lightweight Cutouts, 55mm Reach
Grips: Special Edition ODI Mushroom II "Stu Thomsen" Signature Dual-Ply Grips, Made in USA, w/ Stompin' Stu Donuts
Saddle: Stu Thomsen SE Flyer Seat w/ Custom SE Bottle Opener Brace
Seat Post: Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm
Seat Clamp: SE Racing Champ Clamp, Alloy, 29.8mm Inner Diameter
Accessories: SE Racing Rad Number Plate, Chrome STR Quad Padset, Alloy Valve Caps, Custom Stu Thomsen STR-26 Sticker Sheet, Authentic Trading Card Personally Signed by Stu Thomsen
Weight: 12.79kgs / 28.2lbs
• Store Trading Hours •
Saturday: 9am - 4pm
Sunday: 10am - 4pm
Monday: 9am - 5:30pm
Tuesday: 9am - 5:30pm
Wednesday: 9am - 5:30pm
Thursday: 9am - 8pm
Friday: 9am - 5:30pm
- Please email or call us for sizing advice and to confirm availability of your size. While we maintain a large variety of colours and sizes in stock we may have to order in the exact model you are looking for. Lead times are usually 3 to 4 working days should this be required.
- Please note that we are unable to ship bikes for purchase due to supplier dealership agreements. This is standard practice for all quality bike brands in Australia and should be adhered to by all retailers.
- We try to have the most accurate picture of our listed products, unfortunately exact images aren't always available, if you have any questions please email or call us to confirm as they are illustrative only.
* Please note that Specifications can be subject to change without notice.