Price Match Policy* - Contact Us Before You Buy
- 90 Day complimentary first service on all bikes
- 5 Years Extended Parts Warranty
- 1 Year Free Brake & Gear Adjustments
- Basic Saddle Height Adjustment Included With All Race Bikes
- Option to upgrade to a Full Biometric Bike Fit ($299 value) with all Race Bikes for 50% discounted cost ($125.00).
Finance Options available in store
- ZipPay: Either on RRP or if on sale at a calculated Finance price.
- HUMM Finance (ex Certegy EziPay & OxiPay financing): Available only on RRP.
Images are indicative only, please see the Specifications section for detailed specifications
The information made available on stock on this website does not always accurately reflect the current or “real-time” availability of stock in store. Please feel free to contact us to confirm stock availability.
*Price match guarantee for new bikes advertised in NSW only. Prices in other states incur additional charges, please contact us for further details.
Please also note that Terms and Conditions apply with all offers and financing options.
PLEASE NOTE ALL CREDIT CARDS WILL INCUR A 1.5% SURCHARGE
Type: Electric Mountain Bikes
Size: Small, Medium, Large, XL
Wheel Size: 27.5"
Motor Manufacturer: Shimano
Suspension: Dual Suspension
Item condition: New
THE PLUS FOR E-PIC DAYS OUT
If you like your rides long, varied and littered with demanding ups and downs, then the eONE-TWENTY is your perfect E-bike partner. Equipped with Shimano’s powerful E8000 motor and 500 Wh battery or the more budget friendly E7000 version, the eONE-TWENTY offers perfect power delivery with its ultra grippy 650B+ tyres. Modern mountain bike geometry combined with short chainstays (439 mm in size M) gives the bike maximum agility. Wideopen Magazine commented that ‘you’ll be hard-pressed to find a trail you can’t conquer’ on the eONE-TWENTY, while MOUNTAINBIKE gives the 800 models their highly sought after ‘value for money’ award.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS:
- PROLITE 66 TRIPLE BUTTED ALUMINIUM: Our proven high-end aluminium (6066) is extremely light and durable. Using triple butted wall thicknesses and hydroforming technology, we can tune the aluminium tubes to give the best possible stiffness to weight ratio.
- HFS (HYDRO FORMING SYSTEM): Tubes are inserted into negative moulds and a hot emulsion of water and oil is forced through at pressure, enabling them to be formed into complex shapes.
- X-TAPER HEADTUBE: Our X-Tapered headtube offers the space for a tapered fork to be fitted. Tapered forks offer superb stiffness and precise and deliver confidence-inspiring steering.
- SMOOTH WELDING: Sometimes called ‘double pass welding’, a second pass over the weld gives a clean organic look to the frame. At first glance, you will be convinced it is carbon.
- INTERNAL CABLE ROUTING: Cables are routed through the frame, entering and exiting through smooth sockets. The bike looks neat, whilst the cables are protected from moisture and dirt.
- SMART ENTRY: Cables, housings and brake hoses are clamped under tension to prevent rattling when the trails or roads get rough. All inlets are completely interchangeable to deal with Di2, hydraulic hoses, brake cable and gear cable housings etc.
- DI2 READY: Bikes/frames with the symbol ‘Di2 Ready’ are prepared for the installation of Di2 technology with battery mounting in the seat post or within the fork steerer.
- NANO MATRIX CARBON: To protect the integrity of carbon frames, the fibres are bonded together with an epoxy resin with added nano particles, increasing impact resistance by up to 40%.
- AWS (ANTI-WRINKLE SYSTEM): When creating the individual carbon elements, an inflatable bladder is used to ensure there are no wrinkles inside the tube as these can add weight and create weakness. This results in a lighter, stiffer and stronger frame.
- RACELITE 61 ALUMINIUM: We use a minimum of 6061 aluminium. The pay back is that it’s possible to make lighter and more advanced frames. We use an additional heat treatment and double-butted wall thicknesses to produce light and stiff frames.
- THERMO GATE: Specifically located openings near the head tube which work like a chimney and allow the warm air to dissipate to guarantee the optimum operating temperature of the internal battery. The THERMO GATE enables the battery to perform at its best, in any condition.
- F-MOUNT: ‘F-Mount’ equipped bikes have integrated fittings for mud guards (some bikes require model specific mud guards), making fitting fast and simple.
- K-MOUNT: Integrated mount on the chainstay to fit a MERIDA kickstand (or any commercial kickstand).
- C-MOUNT: ‘C-Mount’ equipped bikes have the fixing points for a rear rack already integrated (some bikes require model specific rear rack), making fitting fast, simple and reliable.
- CASTING MOTOR BRACKET: Sophisticated shape only possible due to casting technology, creating an integrated appearance as well as an extremely strong connection between the E-bike motor and frame for improved performance and reliability.
- ENERGY GUARD: A two-component battery cover, which offers perfect protection for the internal battery. The softer (outer) layer reduces noises, seals the downtube perfectly and absorbs hits from trail debris easily, while the harder (inner) layer ensures that the battery does not get damaged and gives it the structural shape. All critical parts like the rubber strap and o-rings for perfect fitting can be replaced.
- INTERNAL BLOCK SYSTEM: First introduced in our 2015 NINETY-SIX, the new version of the 'Internal Block' is incorporated directly in the frame and prevents the fork crown from hitting the frame in case of a crash or an extreme steering angle. As an extra protection, there are additional rubber bumpers on the frame to avoid any frame damage from the fork crown.
Frame: eOne Twenty Lite aluminium, 27.5" wheelsize, 148x12mm axle standard, external
Fork: Suntour XCR34 LOR, Air, 130mm suspension travel, Tapered, 51mm fork offset
Shock: Suntour UnAir TR LOR8, lockout
Display: Shimano SC-E7000
Drive Unit: Shimano E7000, 60Nm
Battery Lock: Abus key
Battery: Shimano E8010, 504Wh
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore Shadow+
Rear Shifter: Shimano Deore
Brakes: (Front): Shimano MT-420, 4 piston / (Rear): Shimano MT-400, 2 piston
Chainwheel: Shimano CRE70-B, 34T
Crank Size: Shimano FC-E8000, 165mm
Front Hub: Shimano MT400-B, 110x15mm width, 32H, Centerlock
Rear Hub: Shimano MT400-B, 148x12mm width, 36H, Centerlock
Rims: Merida Expert TP, 38mm, aluminium, Tubeless ready (tubeless tape and valves NOT INCLUDED)
Freewheel: Shimano HG500, 11-42T, 10-speed
Tyres: Maxxis Rekon, 27.5 x 2.6", folding
Spokes: Black Stainless
Handlebar Stem: Merida Expert eTR, aluminium, 35mm diameter, 0°, 60mm
Handlebar: Merida Expert eTR, aluminium, 780mm width, 20mm rise
Headset: FSA NO.55EP neck
Seat Post: Merida Expert, aluminium, 30.9mm diameter, 15mm setback
Saddle: Merida Comp CC, V-mount
Fender: C093-02F + C093-02R
Weight: 21.83kg (MD sized frame without pedals)