Price Match Policy* - Contact Us Before You Buy
- 90 Day complimentary first service on all bikes
- 5 Years Extended Parts Warranty
- 1 Year Free Brake & Gear Adjustments
- Basic Saddle Height Adjustment Included With All Race Bikes
- Option to upgrade to a Full Biometric Bike Fit ($299 value) with all Race Bikes for 50% discounted cost ($125.00).
Finance Options available in store
- ZipPay: Either on RRP or if on sale at a calculated Finance price.
- HUMM Finance (ex Certegy EziPay & OxiPay financing): Available only on RRP.
Images are indicative only, please see the Specifications section for detailed specifications
The information made available on stock on this website does not always accurately reflect the current or “real-time” availability of stock in store. Please feel free to contact us to confirm stock availability.
*Price match guarantee for new bikes advertised in NSW only. Prices in other states incur additional charges, please contact us for further details.
Please also note that Terms and Conditions apply with all offers and financing options.
PLEASE NOTE ALL CREDIT CARDS WILL INCUR A 1.5% SURCHARGE
Type: Electric Mountain Bikes
Size: Small, XL
Wheel Size: 29"
Motor Manufacturer: Shimano
Suspension: Dual Suspension
Item condition: New
ONLY DOWNHILL-FUN IS SO YESTERDAY.
If you are looking for top descending performance that doesn't sacrifice the 'all day' riding abilities, then the new Shimano STePS powered eONE-FORTY with integrated battery technology and carbon front triangle is the perfect e-full suspension bike for you. A modern mountain bike geometry, which is inspired by its bigger brother, the all-new eONE-SIXTY, but with an even lower stand over height, steeper seat angle and slightly steeper head angle, combined with a balanced reach and a low bottom bracket, gives the bike maximum agility and fantastic climbing characteristics. Exactly what you are looking for in an all-day full suspension e-MTB.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS:
- HFS (HYDRO FORMING SYSTEM): Tubes are inserted into negative moulds and a hot emulsion of water and oil is forced through at pressure, enabling them to be formed into complex shapes.
- X-TAPER HEADTUBE: Our X-Tapered headtube offers the space for a tapered fork to be fitted. Tapered forks offer superb stiffness and precise and deliver confidence-inspiring steering.
- SMOOTH WELDING: Sometimes called ‘double pass welding’, a second pass over the weld gives a clean organic look to the frame. At first glance, you will be convinced it is carbon.
- INTERNAL CABLE ROUTING: Cables are routed through the frame, entering and exiting through smooth sockets. The bike looks neat, whilst the cables are protected from moisture and dirt.
- DI2 READY: Bikes/frames with the symbol ‘Di2 Ready’ are prepared for the installation of Di2 technology with battery mounting in the seat post or within the fork steerer.
- NANO MATRIX CARBON: To protect the integrity of carbon frames, the fibres are bonded together with an epoxy resin with added nano particles, increasing impact resistance by up to 40%.
- AWS (ANTI-WRINKLE SYSTEM): When creating the individual carbon elements, an inflatable bladder is used to ensure there are no wrinkles inside the tube as these can add weight and create weakness. This results in a lighter, stiffer and stronger frame.
- RACELITE 61 ALUMINIUM: We use a minimum of 6061 aluminium. The pay back is that it’s possible to make lighter and more advanced frames. We use an additional heat treatment and double-butted wall thicknesses to produce light and stiff frames.
- THERMO GATE: Specifically located openings near the head tube which work like a chimney and allow the warm air to dissipate to guarantee the optimum operating temperature of the internal battery. The THERMO GATE enables the battery to perform at its best, in any condition.
- ENERGY GUARD: A two-component battery cover, which offers perfect protection for the internal battery. The softer (outer) layer reduces noises, seals the downtube perfectly and absorbs hits from trail debris easily, while the harder (inner) layer ensures that the battery does not get damaged and gives it the structural shape. All critical parts like the rubber strap and o-rings for perfect fitting can be replaced.
- INTERNAL BLOCK: First introduced in our 2015 NINETY-SIX, the new version of the 'Internal Block' is incorporated directly in the frame and prevents the fork crown from hitting the frame in case of a crash or an extreme steering angle. As an extra protection, there are additional rubber bumpers on the frame to avoid any frame damage from the fork crown.
Frame: eONE-FORTY CFA, carbon, 133mm suspension travel, 29/27.5" wheelsize, 148x12mm axle standard
Fork: Rock Shox Pike Select, Air, 140mm suspension travel, Tapered, 51mm fork offset
Shock: Rock Shox Deluxe Select+, platform
Brakes: Shimano SLX, 4 piston
Rotors: (Front): Shimano RT64, 203mm / (Rear): Shimano RTEM600, 203mm
Headset: Merida 1901
Handlebar: Merida Expert eTR, aluminium, 780mm width, 20mm rise
Handlebar Stem: Merida Expert eTR, aluminium, 35mm diameter, 0° stem angle, 50mm
Grips: Merida Expert EC
Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RDM8100 Shadow+
Front Shifter: Shimano SL-MT800-IL
Rear Shifter: Shimano XT 12
Seat Post: Merida Expert TR, 30.9mm, 0mm setback, S=125mm / M/L=150mm / XL/XXL=170mm
Seat Clamp: Merida Expert Clamp
Saddle: Merida Comp CC, V-mount, incl. Merida minitool
Pedals: VP, VPE-537
Chainwheel: Shimano CRE80-12-B, 34T
Crank Size: Shimano FC-E8000, 165mm
Freewheel: Shimano M7100, 10-51T, 12-speed
Bottom Bracket: included
Wheelset: Fulcrum E-METAL 700, 110x15mm width front hub, 148x12mm width rear hub, 30mm inner width, Centerlock, aluminium, Tubeless ready (tubeless tape and valves included)
Tyres: (Front): Maxxis DHF, 29 x 2.5", folding, 3C EXO TR / (Rear): Maxxis DHR II, 27.5 x 2.6", folding, 3C EXO TR
Axle Rear: Merida Comp TR, including removable lever, 6/4mm allen key
Lights: (Front): CG-119PG-BLACK(1) / (Rear): CG-404RG-BLK
Fender: C093-02F + C093-02R
Battery Lock: ABUS lock for Shimano integrated battery, no key use allen key
Drive Unit: Shimano E8000, 70Nm
Battery: Shimano E8035, 504Wh
Display: Shimano SC-E8000
Weight: 22.32kg (MD sized frame without pedals)