Price Match Policy* - Contact Us Before You Buy
- 90 Day complimentary first service on all bikes
- 5 Years Extended Parts Warranty
- 1 Year Free Brake & Gear Adjustments
- Basic Saddle Height Adjustment Included With All Race Bikes
- Option to upgrade to a Full Biometric Bike Fit ($299 value) with all Race Bikes for 50% discounted cost ($125.00).
Finance Options available in store
- ZipPay: Either on RRP or if on sale at a calculated Finance price.
- HUMM Finance (ex Certegy EziPay & OxiPay financing): Available only on RRP.
Images are indicative only, please see the Specifications section for detailed specifications
The information made available on stock on this website does not always accurately reflect the current or “real-time” availability of stock in store. Please feel free to contact us to confirm stock availability.
*Price match guarantee for new bikes advertised in NSW only. Prices in other states incur additional charges, please contact us for further details.
Please also note that Terms and Conditions apply with all offers and financing options.
PLEASE NOTE ALL CREDIT CARDS WILL INCUR A 1.5% SURCHARGE
Type: Electric Mountain Bikes
Size: Small, Medium, Large, XL
Wheel Size: 27.5"
Motor Manufacturer: Yamaha
Suspension: Dual Suspension
Item condition: New
FASTER UP THE CLIMBS, LONGER LOOPS, MORE SINGLETRACK FUN ON ANY GIVEN DAY. GIVE YOURSELF THE POWER AND FREEDOM TO EXTEND YOUR TRAIL-RIDING ADVENTURES.
The SyncDrive Pro motor gives the Trance E+ Pro a massive 80Nm of torque and 360 percent tunable support, all controlled by the new Giant E-bike App. This lets you enjoy every aspect of E-bike riding, whether you want to ride with full power or tune it less aggressively. Featuring 140mm of smooth Maestro suspension travel in the rear, 150mm in the front, and frame geometry that’s designed for 27.5 wheels, this is a whole new way to tackle technical singletrack trails. The EnergyPak 500 is cleanly integrated into the downtube of the lightweight ALUXX SL frame. The new RideControl ONE center gives you navigation, health and fitness tracking capabilities give this E-bike more features than ever before.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS:
• TOTAL CONTROL: ALUXX SL frameset, 27.5 wheels, and 140mm of smooth Maestro suspension travel give you superior control for riding technical terrain.
• POWERFUL MOTOR: High-performance SyncDrive Pro motor with 80Nm of torque and tunable support ratios up to 360 percent lets you ride further and master all terrain.
• SMART TECHNOLOGY: Equipped with smart features including the integrated RideControl ONE with navigation, health and fitness tracking capabilities.
Frame: ALUXX SL grade aluminium, Maestro, 140mm travel, Boost
Fork: Fox Float 36 Performance, GRIP Damper, 3 position lever, 15x110mm Axle, OverDrive steerer, 150mm travel
Shock: Fox Float DPX2 Performance, 3 position lever, Trunnion mount
Handlebar: Giant Contact trail rise, 35mm
Stem: Giant Contact SL, 35mm, 8°
Seat Post: Giant Switch Dropper, 30.9mm
Saddle: Giant Contact, Neutral
Shifters: Shimano XT, 12p
Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT Shadow+
Brakes: Shimano XT Trail hydraulic disc, 203mm
Brake Levers: Shimano XT hydraulic
Cassette: Shimano SLX, 10-51T, 12sp
Chain: KMC e12 Turbo
Crankset: Praxis E-Cadet+, 38T
Wheelset: Giant eTR1 Hookless, DBL, WheelSystem, 28H
Tyres: Fr: Maxxis Minion DHF, TR, EXO, 3C, Folding, 27.5x2.6"
Rr: Maxxis High Roller II, TR, EXO, 3C, Folding, 27.5x2.6"
Motor: Giant SyncDrive Pro, powered by YAMAHA
Sensors: Giant PedalPlus 6-sensor technology
Displays: Giant RideControl ONE, Remote button
Battery: Giant EnergyPak 500, 36V integrated Lithium-Ion