Price Match Policy* - Contact Us Before You Buy
• 90 Day complimentary first service on all bikes
• 5 Years Extended Parts Warranty
• 1 Year Free Brake & Gear Adjustments
• Basic Saddle Height Adjustment Included With All Race Bikes
• Option to upgrade to a Full Biometric Bike Fit ($299 value) with all Race Bikes for 50% discounted cost ($125.00).
Finance Options available in store
• ZipPay: Either on RRP or if on sale at a calculated Finance price.
• HUMM Finance (ex Certegy EziPay & OxiPay financing): Available only on RRP.
Images are indicative only, please see the Specifications section for detailed specifications
The information made available on stock on this website does not always accurately reflect the current or “real-time” availability of stock in store. Please feel free to contact us to confirm stock availability.
*Price match guarantee for new bikes advertised in NSW only. Prices in other states incur additional charges, please contact us for further details.
Please also note that Terms and Conditions apply with all offers and financing options.
Brand: Transition Bikes
Type: Dual Suspension Mountain Bikes
Size: Large, XL
Frame in inches: 17.5", 18.5"
Riding Style: Downhill & Freeride
Wheel Size: 27.5"
Rear Derailleur: SRAM X01 Eagle
Item condition: New
We're back in the DH game with a vengeance and quite possibly one of the best looking bikes we have ever designed. The TR11 has stacked up 3 World Cup pro podium wins underneath Tahnee Seagrave and proven itself as one of the top downhill machines on the market. The all carbon frameset is extremely light and stiff and takes minimal effort to move the bike where you want it to go. Almost feels like cheating. The TR11 is also extremely playful for the days you want to switch it up from DH race track to bike park and take to the air and get creative on the trail.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS:
• World Cup Proven Geometry.
• GiddyUp Suspension.
• Full Carbon Front/Rear Triangle.
• 12x157 Rear Axle Spacing.
• External Cable Routing.
• Molded Rubber Frame Protection.
• SRAM X01 Build.
Frame: TR 11 Carbon Frame
Fork: Fox 40 Float RC2 Performance Elite, 203mm
Rear Shock: Fox DHX2 Factory
Headset: Cane Creek 40 Series
Stem: RaceFace Atlas DM
Handlebar: RaceFace Atlas 35, 800mm x 35mm
Grips: ODI Elite Flow
Saddle: ANVL Sculpt Cromo
Seatpost: Thomson Elite
Brakes: SRAM Code RSC
Rotors: SRAM Centerline, 203/200mm
Shifter: SRAM X01 Eagle
Derailleur: SRAM X01 DH
Cassette: E*Thirteen 7spd Integrated, 9-21T
Chain: SRAM PC X1
Crank: RaceFace SixC, 165mm, 32T
Chainguide: E*Thirteen LG1+ Top Guide w/ Bash
Rims: E*Thirteen LG1+
Hubs: E*Thirteen LG1+
Tyres (Front): Maxxis Minion DH 27.5 x 2.5 (Rear): Maxxis Minion DHR II 27.5 x 2.4 3C Maxx Grip DH