Price Match Policy* - Contact Us Before You Buy
- 90 Day complimentary first service on all bikes
- 5 Years Extended Parts Warranty
- 1 Year Free Brake & Gear Adjustments
- Basic Saddle Height Adjustment Included With All Race Bikes
- Option to upgrade to a Full Biometric Bike Fit ($299 value) with all Race Bikes for 50% discounted cost ($125.00).
Finance Options available in store
- ZipPay: Either on RRP or if on sale at a calculated Finance price.
- HUMM Finance (ex Certegy EziPay & OxiPay financing): Available only on RRP.
Images are indicative only, please see the Specifications section for detailed specifications
The information made available on stock on this website does not always accurately reflect the current or “real-time” availability of stock in store. Please feel free to contact us to confirm stock availability.
*Price match guarantee for new bikes advertised in NSW only. Prices in other states incur additional charges, please contact us for further details.
Please also note that Terms and Conditions apply with all offers and financing options.
PLEASE NOTE ALL CREDIT CARDS WILL INCUR A 1.5% SURCHARGE
Type: Dual Suspension Mountain Bikes
Size: Small, Medium, Large, XL
Frame in inches: 15.5", 17", 19", 21"
Riding Style: Cross Country
Wheel Size: 29"
Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX
Item condition: New
THIS SUPERLIGHT COMPOSITE XC FLYER BLENDS THE MOST UP-TO-DATE MAESTRO SUSPENSION TECHNOLOGY WITH THE SPEED, CONTROL AND STABILITY OF PROGRESSIVE 29ER GEOMETRY. IF XC RACING IS YOUR GAME, THIS IS YOUR EXPRESS ROUTE TO THE PODIUM.
Engineered with a superlight Advanced-grade carbon frame, including the front triangle and rear swingarm, this full-suspension 29er features 90mm of smooth rear suspension travel and 100mm upfront. The proven Maestro rear suspension system includes a trunnion-mount shock with a lower leverage ratio for efficient pedalling and braking performance. The linkage allows for shorter chainstays, which improves the bike’s climbing capabilities and overall agility. The Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm is lighter, stiffer and stronger than the previous aluminium version, and other updates include wider Boost hub spacing and an integrated Giant WheelSystem that gives you super strong and stiff wheels for confident, precise handling on XC terrain.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS:
• XC EFFICIENCY: Advanced Composite frameset (mainframe and rear swingarm) is superlight with aggressive 69-degree headtube and 73.5-degree seattube angles for faster climbing and accelerating.
• 29ER SPEED AND STABILITY: Frame geometry and suspension are optimised for 29-inch wheels to deliver a race-winning combo of speed and stability on XC terrain.
• TRACTION AND CONTROL: Updated Maestro Suspension with an Advanced Forged Composite rocker arm and trunnion-mount shock delivers smooth suspension performance on XC climbs, corners and descents.
Frame: Advanced-grade composite main frame, Advanced-grade composite rear triangle, Maestro 90mm travel, Boost
Fork: Fox 32 Float Rhythm, GRIP Damper, 2 position Remote, 15x110 Kabolt axle, OverDrive steerer, 100mm travel
Shock: Fox Float DPS Performance, SV EVOL, Trunnion mount
Handlebar: Giant Contact SL XC flat, 31.8mm
Stem: Giant Contact SL, 8°
Seat Post: Giant Contact Composite, 27.2mm
Saddle: Giant Contact SL, Forward
Shifters: Shimano SLX, 12sp
Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX Shadow+
Brakes: Shimano Deore hydraulic disc, Fr:180mm, Rr: 160mm
Brake Levers: Shimano Deore hydraulic
Cassette: Shimano SLX, 10-51T, 12sp
Chain: Shimano SLX
Crankset: Shimano SLX, 32T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano press-fit
Wheelset: Giant XCR 1 29 Hookless Composite, DBL, WheelSystem, 28H
Tyres: Maxxis Rekon Race 60tpi, TR, EXO, Folding, 29x2.25"