Inspired by the feeling of snowbarding on power, Engineer and Entrepreneur Kyle Doerksen began tinkering with motor and sensor technology in his garage to create the ultimate riding experience. Now a committed team of engineers, marketers and support staff work in Santa Cruz, California to bring amazing ride experiences to the world.
Make no mistake about it, Onewheeling is a new board sport. From the lines drawn to terrain ridden, we've seen amazing progression since 2014, and we're expected to see the sport grow. Much like other Boardsports, Onewheeling takes practice and safety equipment needs to be worn at all times.
- FEELS LIKE SNOWBOARDING: Riding on a Onewheel is the closest thing you can get to the smooth floating flow of riding power on a snowboard.
- NO REMOTE REQUIRED: Lean forward to go, back to slow down, it is that easy. Your hands are free for the important stuff...like coffee.
- DON'T SWEAT THE BUMPS: Onewheel's large air-filled tyre provides a plush ride over cracks and bumps for the smoothest ride in the game.
- TAKE IT WITH YOU: Light enough to carry and compact enough to fit in the office, bus, train or car.
- CRUISE ON ANY TERRAIN: Ride it on pavement, grass, dirt, gravel or even the beach. It will blow your mind.
- BUILT LIKE A TANK: Onewheel's are built to take a beating so don't be afraid to send it!
- CRUSH HILLS: Hypercoreã¢ provides incredibly smooth power and torque to climb over anything and powerful regenerative braking on the way down.
- CUSTOMIZE THE WAY YOUR BOARD RIDES: Smoother? More aggressive? Select different ride modes from your smartphone with DIGITAL SHAPING 2.0 in the Onewheel App.
- SURESTANCE: Pure footpad bliss. A perfect fit and ultimate control no matter the width of your stance is.
Motor: 750W Hypercore® hub motor
Battery: Nickel Manganese Cobalt Oxide (NMC)
Sensors: Solid State MEMS 6-DOF
Tyre: 11.5" x 6.5"- 6" Vega
Max Lean Angle: >30°
Top Speed: 30kph / 19mph
Typical Range: 19-29 km / 12-18 mi
Dimensions: 23cm x 29.21cm x 72.6cm (9" x 11.5" x 30")
Weight: 12 kg / 27 lbs
Recharge Time: 100 mins*
Digital 2.0 Shapings: Sequoia / Cruz / Elevated / Mission / Delerium
*Charge time estimated starting from a 10%-90% charge.
Please note Certegy Ezi-Pay and Zip are not available on this product. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Also please note that the OneWheel is covered by an international warranty with the Manufacturer. If you have any queries regarding this, please feel free to contact us.
THE ONEWHEEL XR ONLY COMES WITH A US STANDARD PLUG. YOU WILL REQUIRE A US TO AUSTRALIAN PLUG ADAPTER TO USE THE CHARGER. ADAPTER IS NOT INCLUDED.