Price Match Policy* - Contact Us Before You Buy
- 90 Day complimentary first service on all bikes
- 5 Years Extended Parts Warranty
- 1 Year Free Brake & Gear Adjustments
- Basic Saddle Height Adjustment Included With All Race Bikes
- Option to upgrade to a Full Biometric Bike Fit ($299 value) with all Race Bikes for 50% discounted cost ($125.00).
Finance Options available in store
- ZipPay: Either on RRP or if on sale at a calculated Finance price.
- HUMM Finance (ex Certegy EziPay & OxiPay financing): Available only on RRP.
Images are indicative only, please see the Specifications section for detailed specifications
The information made available on stock on this website does not always accurately reflect the current or “real-time” availability of stock in store. Please feel free to contact us to confirm stock availability.
*Price match guarantee for new bikes advertised in NSW only. Prices in other states incur additional charges, please contact us for further details.
Please also note that Terms and Conditions apply with all offers and financing options.
PLEASE NOTE ALL CREDIT CARDS WILL INCUR A 1.5% SURCHARGE
PICK YOUR DESTINATION AND DISCOVER JOY IN THE JOURNEY. THIS NEW E-BIKE IS IDEAL FOR TREKKING, GIVING YOU THE POWER TO RIDE FURTHER WITH A BOOST THAT’S PURE FUN.
The new Explore E+ is engineered to help you make the most of every journey. The ALUXX aluminium frame features a step-through design, making it easier to mount and dismount while carrying bags or panniers. Its powerful and tunable SyncDrive Sport motor and integrated EnergyPak provide a smooth, seamless boost of power so you can cover greater distances and conquer steep climbs. Its integrated rack mounts allow you to customise your cargo capacity, making it easier to carry the essentials for journeys near and far.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS:
• OVERALL STABILITY: The ALUXX aluminium frameset and SyncDrive Sport motor combine for smooth handling and acceleration on all types of roads from hills to flats.
• EXPLORE NEW ROUTES: The RideControl EVO with on-board navigation helps riders find their way, and smartphone connectivity makes it easy to keep the battery charged.
• LONGER RANGE: Explore E+ gives riders the freedom to ride farther with its EnergyPak Smart 500 battery that delivers 500Wh of power.
Frame: ALUXX SL grade aluminium
Fork: RST Vivair E, lockout 60mm travel
Handlebar: Giant Connect low rise, 31.8mm
Stem: Giant Contact, 8°
Seat Post: Giant Sport, 30.9mm
Saddle: Selle Royal Vivo
Shifters: Shimano Deore, 20sp
Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore, Shadow+
Brakes: Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 180mm
Brake Levers: Shimano MT200 hydraulic
Cassette: Shimano HG50, 11-36T, 10sp
Chain: KMC e10 sport
Crankset: Alloy Forged, 36-48T
Rims: Giant eX-2, tubeless
Hubs: Alloy Disc, Fr: 28H, Rr: 32H
Spokes: Stainless steel, 14g
Tyres: Giant CrossCut Gravel 2, 700x45c
Motor: Giant SyncDrive Sport, powered by YAMAHA
Sensors: Giant PedalPlus 6-sensor technology
Displays: Giant RideControl EVO, grip launch control with walk assist, mini USB charger
Battery: Giant EnergyPak 500, 36V Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
Extras: Fenders, Front and rear lights, Kickstand & Rear rack