Price Match Policy* - Contact Us Before You Buy
- 90 Day complimentary first service on all bikes
- 5 Years Extended Parts Warranty
- 1 Year Free Brake & Gear Adjustments
- Basic Saddle Height Adjustment Included With All Race Bikes
- Option to upgrade to a Full Biometric Bike Fit ($299 value) with all Race Bikes for 50% discounted cost ($125.00).
Finance Options available in store
- ZipPay: Either on RRP or if on sale at a calculated Finance price.
- HUMM Finance (ex Certegy EziPay & OxiPay financing): Available only on RRP.
Images are indicative only, please see the Specifications section for detailed specifications
The information made available on stock on this website does not always accurately reflect the current or “real-time” availability of stock in store. Please feel free to contact us to confirm stock availability.
*Price match guarantee for new bikes advertised in NSW only. Prices in other states incur additional charges, please contact us for further details.
Please also note that Terms and Conditions apply with all offers and financing options.
Our affordable kids' and junior road bikes increase distance and speed with their super lightweight frame. Great for road, cyclocross and triathlon use.
The Frog Road 67 is geared towards children looking to experience both on and off road riding and racing. The frame has clearance to fit both slick and cyclocross tyres allowing the bike to handle trails and dirt as well as tarmac.
Investing in a Frog Road Bike is investing in your child's hobby and ultimately their passion. A lightweight, correctly sized Road Bike can help kids fall in love with road cycling and embrace it as an integral part of their lives for years to come.
This 24 inch kids' road bike is best suited for kids aged between 8 and 12 years old with a minimum inside leg of 67cm
WHY BUY A FROG ROAD 67?
- Narrow and short-drop child-specific handlebars.
- 9-Speed gears with Microshift short-reach brake levers making braking easier and more comfortable for smaller hands.
- Auxiliary brake levers work in line with the drop bar shifter/levers giving an additional braking control position on the top of the handlebars for added confidence.
- Lightweight but sturdy frame means the bike is easier to handle both on and off road.
- Tektro Oryx cantilever brakes.
- Patented Frog cranks for easier more powerful pedalling (crank length - 127mm).
- Quick release seat post for easy height adjustment.
- Free 5 year warranty on frame and forks.
Frame: 6061 T6 heat treated Aluminium alloy, seat tube 37cm (14.5")
Fork: 6061 T6 heat treated Aluminium alloy
Front Hub: Quando, aluminium, sealed hub, QR, 24 hole
Rear Hub: Quando, aluminium, sealed hub, QR, 28 hole, Shimano type free hub body, 9-speed
Cassette/Freewheel: Shimano Acera, CS-HG200-9, 9 speed, 11-32T
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora, RD-R3000, 9-speed
Rims: Aluminium double wall, deep section, machined braking surface
Seat Clamp: Aluminium, QR
Headset: Neco, 1"1/8 semi-integrated threadless, front brake hanger, Frog Bikes top cap
Stem: Aluminium, 1"1/8, 38mm, 4 bolt clamp
Grips/Bar Tape: Black bar tape
Gear Shifter: Microshift SBR492S, 9-speed, Jnr rapidfire plus, aluminium canti/roller-brake
Brakes (F&R): Tektro Oryx, 992AG, alloy cantilever
Tyres: Kenda K-191, 24"x1" Road, (ETRTO/ISO 23-540)
Tyres Secondary: Kenda, K1153 24"x1"3/8", Cyclo-Cross, (ETRTO/ISO 37-540)
Accessories Box: Bell, bike reflectors white/red, wheel reflectors orange/white, paint plasters, frame protector patches
Wheel Size: 24"
Approx Age: 8-12
*subject to change.
Frog bikes are constantly working on improving our bike range, which sometimes results in a component being replaced by a newer/better version. As a consequence, it is possible that some of the bikes of this range have more up to date components than reflected in this list.