Price Match Policy* - Contact Us Before You Buy
- 90 Day complimentary first service on all bikes
- 5 Years Extended Parts Warranty
- 1 Year Free Brake & Gear Adjustments
- Basic Saddle Height Adjustment Included With All Race Bikes
- Option to upgrade to a Full Biometric Bike Fit ($299 value) with all Race Bikes for 50% discounted cost ($125.00).
Finance Options available in store
- ZipPay: Either on RRP or if on sale at a calculated Finance price.
- HUMM Finance (ex Certegy EziPay & OxiPay financing): Available only on RRP.
Images are indicative only, please see the Specifications section for detailed specifications
The information made available on stock on this website does not always accurately reflect the current or “real-time” availability of stock in store. Please feel free to contact us to confirm stock availability.
*Price match guarantee for new bikes advertised in NSW only. Prices in other states incur additional charges, please contact us for further details.
Please also note that Terms and Conditions apply with all offers and financing options.
The Frog hybrid bike is the perfect all-rounder kids' bike. It is the ideal multi-purpose bike for any child that wants to cycle in multiple disciplines, from forest trails to riding to school.
The handlebars can be lowered or raised within a range of 54mm and adjusting the seat height is easy to do at home with the quick release system. This means a Frog Bike will grow with your child making it a great investment.
Made in the UK at our Factory in South Wales our Hybrid Bikes are perfect for roads, pavements, tow paths and forest trails. They come with mudguards and the option to attach a pannier rack to the frame for transporting school books and sports kit.
Our Bikes inspire children to ride. From the lightweight child specific frame that is easy and fun to ride to brakes designed for little hands to grab, this all results in a confident bike rider who will jump at every opportunity to get out on their bike exploring.
This 24-inch kids' bike is a great hybrid for 8 or 10 year olds with an average inside leg of 62cm.
WHY BUY A FROG 62?
- Lightweight but sturdy Frame making the bike easy to manoeuvre for your child.
- Tektro brakes with small, easy to reach brake levers. Better control means improved confidence for young riders.
- 8-Speed Shimano easy-change thumb-shifter gears makes changing gear and undulating rides a breeze.
- Patented Frog cranks maintain a low Q-Factor (the distance between the pedals) for easier pedalling. A reduced distance between the pedals allows for maximum leverage on the pedals increasing efficiency.
- Quick release seat post for easy height adjustment as they grow.
- Free 5 year warranty on frame and forks.
- Reflectors, mudguard and bell included.
Frame: 6061 T6 heat treated Aluminum alloy, seat tube 12" (305mm)
Fork: 6061 T6 heat treated Aluminum alloy
Front Hub: Quando, Aluminum, sealed hub, QR, 28 hole
Rear Hub: Quando, Aluminum, sealed hub, QR, 28 hole, Shimano type 8/9spd free hub body
Cassette/Freewheel: Shimano Altus, HG-31, 8-speed, 11-32T
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus, M310, 8-speed
Rims: Aluminum, 24"x1.5", double wall, machined braking surface
Seat Clamp: Aluminum, QR
Headset: Neco, 1"1/8 semi-integrated threadless, Frog Bikes top cap
Stem: Aluminum, 1"1/8, 50mm, 4 bolt clamp
Grips/Bar Tape: Frog Bikes specific, lock on, slim grips
Gear Shifter: Shimano Alivio, M360, 8-speed, rapid fire
Brakes (F&R): Tektro 836AL, Aluminum, linear pull
Tyres: Kenda K1153, 24"x1.75", MTB, (ETRTO/ISO 47-507)
Mudguards: Full length, resin, black
Accessories Box: Bell, bike reflectors white/red, wheel reflectors orange/white, paint plasters (excl. Union Jack- touch up paint supplied), frame protector patches
Wheel Size: 24"
Approx Age: 8-10
*subject to change.
Frog bikes are constantly working on improving our bike range, which sometimes results in a component being replaced by a newer/better version. As a consequence, it is possible that some of the bikes of this range have more up to date components than reflected in this list.