Price Match Policy* - Contact Us Before You Buy
- 90 Day complimentary first service on all bikes
- 5 Years Extended Parts Warranty
- 1 Year Free Brake & Gear Adjustments
- Basic Saddle Height Adjustment Included With All Race Bikes
- Option to upgrade to a Full Biometric Bike Fit ($299 value) with all Race Bikes for 50% discounted cost ($125.00).
Finance Options available in store
- ZipPay: Either on RRP or if on sale at a calculated Finance price.
- HUMM Finance (ex Certegy EziPay & OxiPay financing): Available only on RRP.
Images are indicative only, please see the Specifications section for detailed specifications
The information made available on stock on this website does not always accurately reflect the current or “real-time” availability of stock in store. Please feel free to contact us to confirm stock availability.
*Price match guarantee for new bikes advertised in NSW only. Prices in other states incur additional charges, please contact us for further details.
Please also note that Terms and Conditions apply with all offers and financing options.
One of the biggest temptations is to buy a bike your child will 'grow into'. However, this is likely to have the opposite effect and put your child off bikes and cycling altogether! The data obtained during our child specific frame design research has been used to produce a helpful sizing app. Ask in your local store about our FrogFit app to get the best sized bike for your child.
Another common mistake is to purchase a budget bike but these models are often as heavy as the child and leads to frustration at not being able to cycle. Our lightweight bikes are a great confidence booster and can also be used as a balance bike for a taller child by removing the pedals.
The First Pedal Frog 40 is a great value bike for 3 to 4 year olds with an average inside leg of 40cm.
WHY BUY A FROG 40?
- Lightweight but sturdy frame, making the bike easy to manoeuvre for your child and easy for you to carry.
- Tektro brakes with small, easy to reach brake levers. Better control means improved confidence for young riders.
- Patented Frog cranks for easier pedalling reduces the distance between the pedals increasing efficiency and comfort.
- Free 5 year warranty on frame and forks.
- Reflectors, mudguard and bell included.
Frame: 6061 T6 heat treated aluminium alloy, seat tube 7" (180mm)
Fork: 6061 T6 heat treated aluminium alloy
Front Hub: Quando, aluminium, sealed hub, 5mm allen bolt internal fixing, 16 hole
Rear Hub: Quando, aluminium, sealed hub, standard freewheel thread and 5mm allen bolt internal fixing, 16 hole, drive side chain tensioner.
Cassette/Freewheel: ATA, standard ISO thread, 18t, 4 prong removal, chrome plated
Rims: Aluminium, 14"x1.5", double wall, with machined braking surface
Seat Clamp: Aluminium, 5mm allen key fixing
Headset: Neco, 1"1/8, threadless, safety steering stop, Frog Bikes top cap
Stem: Aluminium, 1"1/8, 38mm, 4 bolt clamp
Grips/Bar Tape: Frog Bikes specific, lock on, slim grips
Brakes (F&R): Tektro C310, aluminium, linear pull
Tyres: Kenda K1153, 14"x1.75", MTB, (ETRTO/ISO: 47-254)
Mudguards: Resin, black
Accessories Box: Bell, bike reflectors white/red, wheel reflectors orange/white, paint plasters (excl. Union Jack- touch up paint supplied), frame protector patches, right brake lever (Tektro JL352-RS)
Wheel Size: 14"
Approx Age: 3-4
*subject to change.
Frog bikes are constantly working on improving our bike range, which sometimes results in a component being replaced by a newer/better version. As a consequence, it is possible that some of the bikes of this range have more up to date components than reflected in this list.