Scott Scale 910 2018 - Clearance
Now AU$3,699 AU$4,199
Brought to you by Cycleworld
Price Match Policy - Contact Us Before You Buy*
- Zip Pay and Certegy payment options available - visit shop.cycleworld for more information
- 5 Years Extended Parts Warranty*
- 1 Year Free Adjustments
- $199 Biometric Bike Fit Included With All Race Bikes
* Conditions Apply
Images are indicative only, please see the Specifications section for detailed specifications
The SCOTT Scale 910 has geometry inspired by racing at the highest level, a Sram X01 Eagle drivetrain and Syncros components combine to give you a hard tail that is just itching to finish first.
Frame: Scale 3 Carbon, IMP technology, HMF, BB92, SW DM dropouts for Boost 12x148mm, SDS2 advanced Shock & Standing Damping System, ICCR Cable routing
Fork: FOX 32 SC Float Performance Elite Air, FIT4 3-Modes with low Speed adj., 15x110mm QR axle, tapered steerer, Lockout, Reb. Adj., 100mm travel
Remote System: SCOTT RideLoc Technology, below bar remote, 3 modes, integ. Grip clamp
Headset: Syncros Pro Drop in, Tapered 1.5"-1 1/8", bearing diameter size 42mm and 52mm
Rear Derailleur: SRAM X01, Eagle 12-speed
Shifters: SRAM GX Trigger
Brakes: Shimano XT M8000 Disc, 180/F and 160/R mm SM-RT64 CL Rotor
Crankset: SRAM GX Eagle GXP Boost PF, QF 168, 32T
Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP PF integrated, shell 41x89.5mm
Handlebar: Syncros FL1.5 T-Bar, Alloy 7050 D.B., T shape Flat, 9°, 720mm, Syncros Pro lock-on grips
Handlebar Stem: Syncros FL1.5, 6°, integrated Spacer & Top Cup, 2014 Alloy, 31.8mm, 1 1/8"
Seat Post: Syncros FL1.5, 10mm offset, 31.6mm/400mm
Saddle: Syncros XR1.5, Titanium rails
Wheelset: Syncros XR2.0 CL, F: 15x110mm, R: 12x148mm Boost, 25mm Tubeless ready rim, 28H, XD, DT RWS
Chain: SRAM CN GX Eagle
Cassette: SRAM GX, XG1275, 10-50T
Tyres: Maxxis IKON, 29" x 2.25", 120TPI Kevlar Bead, TR Tubeless Ready, EXO, 3C maxx Speed
Weight: 9.90kgs / 21.83lbs
System Weight: 128kg (The overall weight includes the bike, the rider, the equipment and possible additional luggage)
• Store Trading Hours •
Saturday: 9am - 4pm
Sunday: 10am - 4pm
Monday: 9am - 5:30pm
Tuesday: 9am - 5:30pm
Wednesday: 9am - 5:30pm
Thursday: 9am - 8pm
Friday: 9am - 5:30pm
- Please email or call us for sizing advice and to confirm availability of your size. While we maintain a large variety of colours and sizes in stock we may have to order in the exact model you are looking for. Lead times are usually 3 to 4 working days should this be required.
- Please note that we are unable to ship bikes for purchase due to supplier dealership agreements. This is standard practice for all quality bike brands in Australia and should be adhered to by all retailers.
- We try to have the most accurate picture of our listed products, unfortunately exact images aren't always available, if you have any questions please email or call us to confirm as they are illustrative only.
* Please note that Specifications can be subject to change without notice.