Scott Scale 735 2016 - Clearance!
Now AU$2,199 AU$2,999
Brought to you by Cycleworld
Price Match Policy - Contact Us Before You Buy*
- Zip Pay and Certegy payment options available - visit shop.cycleworld for more information
- 5 Years Extended Parts Warranty*
- 1 Year Free Adjustments
- $199 Biometric Bike Fit Included With All Race Bikes
* Conditions Apply
Images are indicative only, please see the Specifications section for detailed specifications
The SCOTT Scale 735 boasts a super light Carbon Fiber frame. The 735 comes fully equipped with a FOX 32 Float Performance fork with three modes, along with our RideLoc Remote Lockout technology to always optimize your ride.
Frame: Scale Carbon, IMP technology, Carbon, Tapered HT, PM 160 Disc, BB92, IDS SL dropouts, SDS Shock Damping System
Fork: FOX 32 Float Performance Air, FIT4 3-Modes, 15mm QR axle, tapered steerer, Lockout, reb.Adj., 100mm travel
Remote System: SCOTT RideLoc Remote Technology, 3 modes, integ. clamp
Headset: Syncros Pro, Tapered 1.5"-1 1/8", Semi integ. OD 50/61mm, ID 44/55mm
Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M781 SGS, Shadow Type, 20-speed
Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore FD-M618-E
Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-610, Rapidfire plus, 2-way release, w/gear indicator
Brakes: Shimano M396 Disc, 180/F and 160/Rmm SM-RT54 CL Rotor
Crankset: Shimano FC-M627, 2-piece Design, 38T/24T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-MT500-PA, shell 41x89.5mm
Handlebar: Syncros FL2.0 T-Bar, Alloy 6061, T shape Flat, 9°, 720mm
Handlebar Stem: Syncros FL2.0, 6061 Alloy, oversize 31.8mm, 1 1/8", 6° angle
Seatpost: Syncros FL2.0, 31.6mm
Saddle: Syncros XR2.5
Hub (Front): Formula CL71, 15mm
Hub (Rear): Shimano FH-M615 Disc CL, RWS
Chain: KMC X10
Cassette: Shimano CS-HG50-10, 11-36T
Spokes: Stainless Black 15G, 1.8mm
Rims: Syncros X-21, Eyelets, 32H
Tyres: Schwalbe Rocket Ron, 27.5" x 2.1", 67EPI Kevlar Bead, Dual compound, Performance Series
• Store Trading Hours •
Saturday: 9am - 4pm
Sunday: 10am - 4pm
Monday: 9am - 5:30pm
Tuesday: 9am - 5:30pm
Wednesday: 9am - 5:30pm
Thursday: 9am - 8pm
Friday: 9am - 5:30pm
- Please email or call us for sizing advice and to confirm availability of your size. While we maintain a large variety of colours and sizes in stock we may have to order in the exact model you are looking for. Lead times are usually 3 to 4 working days should this be required.
- Please note that we are unable to ship bikes for purchase due to supplier dealership agreements. This is standard practice for all quality bike brands in Australia and should be adhered to by all retailers.
- We try to have the most accurate picture of our listed products, unfortunately exact images aren't always available, if you have any questions please email or call us to confirm as they are illustrative only.
* Please note that Specifications can be subject to change without notice.